Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

A LITTLE INTRODUCTION ABOUT ME.


My name is Abiodun Pamilerinayo Victoria Osunkoya. A Lagos-bred Ijebu girl. I had my primary and post-primary education in Lagos state and afterwards went to my home state for tertiary education. I am a graduate of the prestigious OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY(#TEAMOOU'O8). I served in the Enugu State and currently I work in Lagos. My story began in Lagos and still continues here...

I am the first in the family of four children, a devout Christian and I am so addicted to drinking Garri.
I strongly believe that the modern woman can be successful without opening her legs for some Ogas @ the Top. We just need to be more focus, channel our energy, make positive use of the internet, channel our intellect towards achieving our goals and with God all will be well.
 Presently, I work as a front desk agent in one of the Top Hospitality company in Nigeria. I love attending wedding
I will be posting a lot on this platform, I wont be restricted to just the regular gist. So expect anything, everything, something.

In few weeks I will be telling a love story here and y'all will love it.

 I luv LOVE.


Sincerely Yours.



2 comments:

  1. Places&. Higher you are going "oremiii", u'r unstoppable, unlimited, unpitiable, but an envy of the world @large. For ur good& open heart is worth called beautiful! Keep it rolling girl!!!

    ReplyDelete